We want your content about leather/kink/fetish events, people and news.
4 easy ways you can submit content
- Use our easy form to send us info about an upcoming event or even submit a full article on a topic of interest to the leather/kink/fetish communities.
- Tweet us @theleatherati and we’ll retweet or publish on Leatherati.com
- Message us on Facebook @LeatheratiPosts and we’ll repost or publish on Leatherati.com
- Old school it via email (yes, we still read these!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have opportunities to write for Leatherati
- One-time articles – send us items of interest to the leather/fetish/kink communities. Use our easy form to submit content.
- In depth series – we publish a new series approximately every 6 weeks and we’re always looking for provocative points of view on a variety of topics. Articles are between 1000 and 1500 words and we like to include a bio and pic of each author. You can also suggest your very own burning issue! Use our easy form to drop us a note if you’re interested.
- Re-blog – we’d also love to re-publish your blog postings so you can reach a wider audience. Send us the blog posting info via our easy form.
- Regular contributors – we’re looking for authors who would like to contribute a couple of articles each month on local news and events or on-going topics. Toss your ring in the media hat with our easy form.
Comments on Posts
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Leatherati.com, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the posted topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted or edited accordingly.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The Editors reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.